Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Addicted to Adrenaline

For two summers now I have had the magnificent opportunity to go skydiving in Hawaii.  OK, so it's not in Utah - but I plan on trying Skydive Utah next summer.

The first time I tried skydiving was in 2009.  I have always wanted to try it but my husband refused to let me.  On a trip home to Hawaii with  my sister (sans the hubby), we decided to take the plunge.  Although I got into BIG trouble with my other half, I decided it was worth it.  The jump was better than anything I had ever experienced before.  I was addicted.

This past summer I went home again.  And again, I left the hubby home and went with my sister.  We decided to go skydiving - this time with my husband's blessings.  He figured I already did it once so no sense trying to talk me out of it again.  I never thought it was possible but the second time topped the first.  It is official.  I am addicted to adrenaline!

Please enjoy the photo montage from my first jump and the video from my second jump:








Rock on!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, watching that video of you skydiving gave me the chills. Im not afraid of heights or anything but I dont think i would ever have the guts to do that! I get scared everytime I get strapped up to go on the sky coaster at lagoon, although I love the rush after it!!!
    woah. so crazy to see that video.
    Isn't skydiving like $200??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is amazing! I've wanted to go skydiving for the longest time now. Good for you. :)

    ReplyDelete